Thursday, July 01, 2004

Avalanche

Not just the title to a really great Ryan Adams song (god, I'm turning into Ewan! No seriously, I'm turning into a huge fan of the guy. The soundtrack to my summer.), but also the amount of stuff I want to post but probably won't. However, it's 2:30 AM and I need to get to sleep soon.

SPIDER-MAN 2 ROCKS! I absolutely loved it. It's been a long time since I've been that involved in a movie. All the hype is well deserved and as a long time comicbook reader, this is probably my favorite super-hero film ever. I'll try to get a full review up soon, but sufface to say I'm probably going to see it again on Friday. Not only is it amazing superhero stuff, but the characters work so well, I could watch a movie just about Peter Parker, maybe even more so. So well realized. Thank you Sam Raimi for making my month.

Blockbuster is going to be a drag in the morning. Seriously, I think this recent trouble is just a sign for me to move on. Two years is a long time for this kind of job. But hopefully tomorrow will be a great Canada Day in the evening. Despite my rants about politics and everything, I do love this country and am so blessed to be born here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home