Thursday, February 03, 2005

Well, it begins...

Another day, and I'm still not done the essay on Brazil (thought I did get more than a page written). Seriously, Prof. Matheson should never have said to me "oh, take whatever extra time you need on this", because that's exactly what I'm doing!

Anyway, the real reason for this exciting late night post is that my dad got his new laptop today, which means that I've been able to start loading up my iPod which has sat on my desk for the last month! It's exciting. I've loaded 10 albums so far (totally 145 tracks) and I've barely used even 5% of the capacity. Which means I should be able to get close to 5000 songs onto this thing by the end. The only bad part is that this is distracting me from so many other valuable things in life. Gah!

Anyway, the first 10 albums I have on my iPod are as follows:

The Beatles - Past Masters, Vol. 1
The Beatles - Past Masters, Vol. 2
The Beasties Boys - Hello Nasty
Music from the Motion Picture Ocean's Twelve
Oasis - Definitely Maybe
U2 - Actung Baby
Gwen Stefani - Love. Angel. Music. Baby.
The Thrills - So Much For The City
Bran Van 3000 - Discosis
Coldplay - Parachutes

5 Comments:

At 9:06 p.m., Blogger Fionncara MacEoin said...

reading a blog...reading a blog...just reading a blog...da da da da...

 
At 9:06 p.m., Blogger Fionncara MacEoin said...

reading a blog...reading a blog...just reading a blog...da da da da...

 
At 10:44 p.m., Blogger Anders said...

Ewan: Well since you don't like U2, I'm guessing the first album you don't have on your's is "Achtung Baby". As for the second I'm guessing it's Bran Van 3000 "Discosis."

Most people only know them from that song "Drinking In LA", which isn't really anything like their second album. This one has that song with Curtis Mayfield ("Astounded") and is a whole lot better. As a fan of electronica and such, I highly recommend it. I should let you give it a listen some time.

 
At 10:48 p.m., Blogger Anders said...

Kailie: I did like "Phantom of the Opera", but I will probably go with the recording of the original London cast instead of the film version.

 
At 1:12 p.m., Blogger cait said...

I think we all have our embarrassing past obsessions; in fact, some of us still have them. And anyway, you can't underestimate the importance of useless bits of information. You don't know when they will become useful. At least, I'm hoping they'll become useful, because if they don't, I'm wasting a lot of brain space.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home