Sunday, December 26, 2004

Crazy Ass Boxing Day

Just a quick note to begin with; Donkey Konga for GCN is really, really annoying unless you're the one playing it. Imagine DDR, but intead of a dance pad you're given a set of bongos and have to follow songs on the screen by playing the drum or clapping. The way that Aren is currently banging on the drum causes the floor above me to shake. It's quite distracting.

What's even more distracting is the Nintendo DS that he bought. It's crazy. It's essentially a handheld Nintendo 64 or Playstation. The graphics are that good, if not better. Aren bought Super Mario 64 DS and it's great. The system also has a built in wireless internet adaptor, so if you have a wireless network you can talk to others with a sort of MSN type thing and all. It's also backwards compatible with the Gameboy. Basically, it's the best handheld system ever made. I want one, but unfortunately I want an iPod more. I'd rather have my music with me. But if I get the money...

Anyway, I worked my first Boxing Day at the mall today. Blockbuster was always pretty busy on Boxing Day, but the mall was nuts. A sea of people, and they all wanted either pop or cigarettes. And they were all mostly in a bad mood. So, I'm just thankful that I'm home now. I don't think I'm going to go Boxing Day shopping for a long time, because I don't want to contribute to that madness.

2 Comments:

At 8:19 p.m., Blogger Anders said...

I've ordered my iPod. It comes first week of Jan. Yay!

 
At 6:42 p.m., Blogger Anders said...

Hehe, Aren got that bongo game too. Stefan was telling me the other day that his hand was bleeding from playing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home