Saturday, December 25, 2004

Merry Christmas and other Musings

Too often I complain and rant or philosophize, critique and judge, but today I just want to wish a very Merry Christmas to all who are out there reading this. This would be a futile excercise without all of you. And to those of you I know well, all my friends make this life worth living and bring me a lot of joy that I don't very often express. Merry Christmas again.

On another joyous note, I know I've complained about how the theatres here take so long to get all the films worth seeing, but it turns out I spoke in hast (surprise, surprise) but Capitol 4 is playing both The Aviator and The Life Aquatic, so that's a pleasant surprise (a surprise because they never update their online listings until the day of). I think I know what I'm doing on Boxing Day...

Again, have a great holiday and I hope to see you all soon!


"This is Paul McCartney here. I'd just like to wish you everything you wish yourselves for Christmas."

-The Beatles, "Christmas Time (Is Here Again)"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home