Wednesday, February 23, 2005

I worked tonight. Really boring. A few questions.

Mall "muzak" is horrendous. Does anyone really need to hear a Kenny G rendition of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow"? Does anyone actually like Kenny G for that matter?

The weird guy who I always see on campus collecting bottles in the evening was at the mall. He was apparently pretending to be blind. I wonder if he realizes that I recognize him? I wonder what his real story is?

There was a head on collision at the corner of Preston and College on the way home. Of course everyone slows down to see it. I wonder if cell phones have helped to reduce car accident casualties, as emergency response teams can get there faster? Or do the additional accidents caused cell phones cancel that out?

1 Comments:

At 8:52 p.m., Blogger cait said...

Yeah, but I think many of those people saw the error of their ways. Do you know how many Kenny G. CDs are in discount bins? That and Michael Bolton.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home