Thursday, June 23, 2005

Elizabethtown

This film was on my list of movies I'm looking forward to this year for one reason only: Cameron Crowe. Crowe made one of my alltime favourite films with Almost Famous. Jerry Maguire, and even Vanilla Sky are all films I like a lot, so I'm very excited about this one. Crowe's soundtracks are also usually amazing too. I think I once said on Ewan's blog that I would have Cameron Crowe direct the movie of my life. Anyway, check out the "Internet Exclusive" trailer for Elizabethtown at the official website.

It's nice to see Orlando Bloom moving away from the 'epic' movies, because he's getting pretty typecast. And the ladies in this one? Kirsten Dunst has always been a favourite of mine. And I actually have a thing for Judy Greer (she's been in lots of small roles and also played "Kitty" on Arrested Development), so I'm happy to see her in this too. She's looking great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home