Tuesday, August 02, 2005

ON HIATUS: INDEFINITELY

I've just not had the energy to blog in a long time. It's not that I don't have lots to say, I just no longer feel that this blog is the place for me to post many things. This blog started out in June 2004, and I made it past the one year mark. Far longer than I originally thought it would go and so I feel it met it's goal.

Anyway, if I have other plans for film discussion and such in the future. If things go as planned, the updates will be posted here. Thanks for reading.

"Cuz it's a bittersweet symphony, this life." - The Verve

5 Comments:

At 8:55 p.m., Blogger rochelle laura knox said...

seems appropriate that the only response to your good bye blog was junk mail. ah, the pathos of it. cause when i always say "i'm never going to blog again..." i'm really just hoping (not hopping - what i originally typed) that people will respond with "but i read your blog all the time - you complete my life - please don't go!" akin to the "i'm so ugly". "no you're not...". i hate this type of conversing (though i have at times participated). i think people should respond with "yes you are. i've been wondering when you'd notice. please cover your face soon". but really, i think we should ressurect the blog community this fall. what with the dispersion (however that's spelled) of a number of wonderful people. it'd be great to catch up on people's life, stay in contact, waste time...

 
At 11:05 a.m., Blogger cait said...

I agree...I don't like the way the community's been falling apart.

 
At 8:54 a.m., Blogger Kevin Ziegler said...

I hope that you keep on writing Anders. I need something to ready while I'm avoiding writing essays in Kingston. You say you're done now, in the middle of the summer when there's lots of sun and a lovely lack of school, but wait until the cold dark days of january/febuary returns. Oh, you'll be back

 
At 4:59 p.m., Blogger Dean Ziegler said...

oh....you'll be back

 
At 8:50 p.m., Blogger Luke said...

i agree, you'll be back

 

Post a Comment

<< Home