Thursday, March 03, 2005

If everyone were like SpongeBob...

... the world would be a better and more fun place.

Aren, the resident SpongeBob expert and fan, is away so I bought the DVD of the SpongeBob Squarepants Movie for him while it's on sale. Of course I gave it a watch because I didn't manage to catch it in theatres and was really looking forward to it. The film is joyous and hilarious.

The scene where SpongeBob and Patrick go to the Goofy Goober is an instant classic. Jeffrey Tambor, Scarlett Johansson and Alec Baldwin all lend their voices. And David Hasselhoff. Well, what can I say.

SpongeBob is such a pure and happy character that I don't see how anyone can hate him. He's a little goofy, but that's what makes him so funny and fun. I had been in a funk for the last few days, but this movie cheered me up. And if it can do that, it can't be bad.

"His chops are too righteous!" - Plankton, The SpongeBob Squarepants Movie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home