Thursday, April 21, 2005

Links to Check Out If You're Bored

One more final exam tomorrow and then I'm done. Really done. Undergraduate work anyway.

Check out the links on the side to find out if you're racist (or sexist, homophobic, gender biased, etc.).

Stupid but funny. Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn are pretty much always funny. Wedding season is approaching in real life. You know you're growing up when you start going to the weddings of your friends and schoolmates rather than the friends of your parents.

A movie trailer for a thriller that doesn't give away any surprises?! An
d actually kind of makes me want to see it?! Or is it that I like films set in airports or airplanes (and Rachel McAdams is kind of cute... and in both of the trailers I've posted to).

Also, perhaps I should drop by London on my way home from Rome to check out this.


2 Comments:

At 4:34 p.m., Blogger cait said...

my results suggested no automatic preference for white people. However, I think in Canada, they should do a Native/White one. That might be a bit more controversial

 
At 9:05 p.m., Blogger Anders said...

For some reason I scored a slight automatic preference for black people when I did it. Apparently I hate myself. But only slightly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home