Thursday, April 14, 2005

This is procastination; This is not a test!

Yeah, I know. I haven't blogged much lately. But I'm studying for my English 413 exam right now - making notes on all the questions, 3 of which will be answered in the exam tomorrow. The nice thing is that I can bring in up to nine pages of notes (yeah, right, like that's going to happen with me. I might write 9 pages total in the exam, let alone notes). Still, the call of procastination is strong (damn you MSN).

One of the weird things I've been doing recently is re-reading old blog posts. I've been blogging since June 2004, which means the one year anniversary of The Terminal Philosopher is coming up soon (heck, I didn't think I'd be doing it this long, so I'm sort of pround in a weird way). Ewan has been blogging since then too. It's interesting to go back and read the posts from last summer. It seems like so long ago. So much was different. Then reading the fall posts, when the blogger community started to grow and expand. It is a time capsule of sorts. I'm thinking I may need to find some way to back all these pages up for posterity (incase Google doesn't do it for me).

Also, I love Beck. I'm now listening to Sea Change over and over again. So good. And if you don't have it, grab his newest album Guero. It's excellent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home