Saturday, April 02, 2005

In retrospect, posting on a blog early, early in the morning after drinking is always interesting (see Joel's blog for plenty of examples). A part of me wanted to delete that post, but it was relatively innocuous. So it stays. I'm surprised the sentences are as cogent as they are. And as it stands, there is nothing in that post that is not true. The Scuz was full (a good 30-40 min wait) and I still want to see all those things.

--

Some good news for everyone. I got an email yesterday (although I read it soon after posting that late-night blog post early this morning) from the University of Victoria. I'M IN!

That is a huge weight off my shoulder. They also have offered me a TA position at Victoria as well (this spring position at the U of S will be good practice). I'm quite excited.

Now I have something solid in both film and graduate studies, should I choose to do either. The week spent talking with my dad helped me bring many things into perspective.

Either way, it's an exciting piece of news that now puts me at a high inversely proportional to the low I was in a week and half ago. The last few days have been great. I'm happy today.

3 Comments:

At 7:48 p.m., Blogger Dean Ziegler said...

Congrats Anders! that must be a huge weight off your shoulders, Im still waiting for UVic to get back to me, maybe Ill see you there in the fall.

 
At 3:15 p.m., Blogger Anders said...

I'm sure you'll hear pretty quick Dean. It would be cool to have one person I know there, not that BC is soooo far away, but you know.

 
At 10:42 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home