Friday, March 04, 2005

A Trailer for a Trailer?

Caitlin posted something the other day about how excited she and Swambo were for the new Revenge of the Sith trailer, which unfortuntely doesn't arrive until next week during the O. C. I'm not neccessarily advocating watching the O.C. next week (I find the show to be somewhat overrated, and don't have much interest in television in general), however this might be a reason to set your VCR's or TiVo's. Check this brief clip, which is, as absurd as it sounds, a trailer of a trailer. It makes me so excited for this movie.

2 Comments:

At 1:28 p.m., Blogger Anders said...

I agree as well, but I guess I was refering to the digital recorder thing that Ryan was talking about, cuz I know some people have those. I guess I've gotten used to calling them "TiVo" in a generic sense.

 
At 9:04 p.m., Blogger rochelle laura knox said...

news of the oc makes me sad. unlike you fools, i cannot choose whether or not to watch this piece of trash tv. and so i miss it. no where on thai tv can i find a show where a girl's exboyfriend sleeps with her mother.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home