Tuesday, May 03, 2005

The Excitement Continues!

I went to Future Shop today to pick up the soundtrack for Revenge of the Sith - perhaps you're sick of me talking about this film so much already; perhaps you should read a different blog then (I'm just kidding, don't go) - and it merely fuels the fire of my excitement. This soundtrack is killer. It's suitably original while still paying homage to the themes that run through the entire six film series. This is honestly the movie I've been waiting for my entire life. It's going to be an event!


The Ominous CD Art for the Revenge of the Sith Soundtrack Posted by Hello


Also if you need more to get you excited for the film check out the new music video for "A Hero Falls," which is also on the bonus DVD, that comes with the Revenge of the Sith soundtrack, the 70 min feature entitled Star Wars: A Musical Journey with narration by Ian McDiarmid (Emperor Palpatine).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home