Sunday, March 06, 2005

Poker Night


Posted by Hello

(L to R) Danny, Meghan, Luke, Kevin


Posted by Hello

(L to R) Drew, Jessica, Anton, Meghan, Kevin

Photos by Anders

We had one of our poker nights tonight. Good times. Big pot (over a hundred dollars in total). All in all, I think everyone had a good time. I thought I'd play with the camera a bit more.

In other news, I'm enjoying Modest Mouse, Good News For People Who Like Bad News (I'm sure Joel is saying "That's so last fall," but none-the-less).

1 Comments:

At 11:46 a.m., Blogger Kevin Ziegler said...

Hey, check it out Anders, i just discovered your blog, hooray for technology. As usual i think I'm about 2 years behind the technological curve.

but yeah, poker is awesome, so much fun, plus i didn't get fleeced this time. I can't believe i made money, I was down to 4 or 5 chips at one point

 

Post a Comment

<< Home